IMPORTANT: Microneedling cartridges must be sterilized before each use to ensure the treatment is safe and hygienic. For sanitary reasons, each cartridge is only safe for one treatment only.
Microneedling sessions should be done once every 2 weeks (no more than once a week) on your preferred treatment areas. If you are still tender from your last treatment, wait until the tenderness stops before starting a new session.
1. Sanitize: Start your session by placing a fresh microneedling cartridge in a clean container and sterilize it with isopropyl alcohol solution (70% or above). Let the cartridge air dry before starting.
2. Select needle length: Start at 0.5mm. After a few weeks you can gradually increase needle length. Do not exceed a needle length of more than 1.5mm.
3. Start your first section: Work in small areas. Do not drag or pull the skin. In your first section, using a light pressure make 4 lines vertically (1 inch in length) and 4 lines horizontally (1 inch in length) to create a square. Do not press hard.
4. Repeat step 2 on your next section: Until all treatment areas have been microneedled.
5. Apply topical stimulant: Within 30 minutes to 1 hour after the microneedling treatment. Microneedling has been shown to boost the absorption and enhance the growing properties of minoxidil. Rosemary oil is a safe alternative as well.
6. Safely dispose cartridge after every use.
🔴 For best results, use RedRestore's Clinically Proven Laser Hair Growth System to revive dormant follicles from the cellular level and stimulate brand new hair growth.
DO NOT USE
On open wounds.
On acne or irritated skin.
If irritation occurs.
One cartridge more than once.